Sunday, August 23, 2015

The most precious gift for my zauj

   This year, i have no idea what kond of gift i want to give for my zauj. I've bought everything... a bouquet of dark chocolate... a shoe's rack, a sony z3.... but i am still feel uneasy. I am.not satisfied. Something is wrong but i don't know what.

   Suddently, i'd found that my PMS is gone ! OwMaiGoat!!! I am screwed off!!! My head started spinning...counting..marking the calender but true... it is not coming... 1 day... 2 days...3 days...till 14 days...

   UPT again and...... tadaaaa!!!! It's a couple of line appeared. But the second line is very pain. Feel not very good...but hoping fot the goodness.

    19th August 2015 i am going to the government clinic. I am very excited to know my result. 5 minutes to go and it is real!!!!!! I am positive!!! ALHAMDULILLAH.

    Arriving home at 4o'clock. I am starring at my husband's face. My heart slowly says that, "How expensive, how precious my gift, Allah's always do better and this is the best gift He gave you as your birthday present my dear zauj. Please take care and do the very best as you can. I love you so much as i am still breathing. "

   Praying for the best and always do the best for me, him and my baby inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment